Thurs 15 October 2020, 12-1pm
In response to the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences research fieldwork COVID-19 check-in survey, a series of seminars have been designed to support fieldwork researchers in this difficult time. These offer forums for discussion, ideas for redirecting research or modifying methodologies, and opportunities for networking.
- Dr. Maya Haviland, Centre for Heritage and Museum Studies, RSHA
- Dr. Amanda Stuart, School of Art and Design, RSHA
- Assoc. Prof. Frances Morphy, Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research, RSSS
- Assoc. Prof. Catherine Frieman, School of Archaeology and Anthropology, RSHA (Co-Chair)
- Dr. Laura Rademaker, Research Centre for Deep History, RSSS (Co-Chair)