Tuesday 20 October 2020, 12.30-1.30pm
In response to the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences research fieldwork COVID-19 check-in survey, a series of seminars have been designed to support fieldwork researchers in this difficult time. These offer forums for discussion, ideas for redirecting research or modifying methodologies, and opportunities for networking.
- Prof. Robert Ackland, School of Sociology, RSSS
- Assoc. Prof. Ben Edwards, Centre for Social Research and Methods, RSSS
- Dr. Steven McEachern, Centre for Social Research and Methods, RSSS
- Dr. April Biccum, School of Politics and International Relations, RSSS
- Dr. Burcu Cevik-Compiegne, Centre for Arab and Islamic Studies, RSSS (Chair)